CyStack is a pioneering cybersecurity company based in Vietnam. We specialize in developing innovative security products for both businesses and individuals, including the bug bounty platform WhiteHub, the password manager Locker, and the automated vulnerability scanner CyStack Web Security.
CyStack's award-winning solutions focus on data protection, cyber attack prevention, and security risk management for enterprises. Our exceptional researchers are renowned speakers at top cybersecurity conferences and skilled bug hunters, acknowledged in the Hall of Fame of Global Tech Giants for discovering critical vulnerabilities.
About the team and role
Our Security Team is dedicated to staying ahead of the latest cybersecurity threats and trends. As a Security Engineering Intern, you will have the opportunity to work with this team on researching new security technologies and best practices. In addition, we're also responsible for helping clients assess and manage their security risks.
Hence, not only will you have the chance to work on a wide range of technologies, but also the opportunity to work with a diverse range of clients across various industries, providing you with exposure to different security challenges and solutions.
- Assist in the design, implementation, and maintenance of security systems and protocols.
- Perform security testing and vulnerability assessments on systems and applications.
- Help identify and mitigate security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Participate in incident response and disaster recovery activities.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure security policies and procedures are followed.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest security trends, threats, and technologies.
- Conduct research and provide recommendations on new security technologies and best practices.
You may be a suitable candidate for this role if you
- Possess proficiency in at least one programming language, and are willing to approach and learn new programming languages.
- Have a basic understanding of networking concepts and protocols.
- Demonstrate proficiency in programming languages such as Python or Java.
- Exhibit strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Showcase excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Can work independently and take initiative.
- Show eagerness to learn and grow in the field of cyber security.
- Comprehensive training and development opportunities in a professional and rigorous software development and cybersecurity research environment.
- Direct involvement in the development of software products used by thousands of users, giving you hands-on experience and exposure to real-world scenarios.
- Participation in extracurricular activities of CyStack, including networking events, hackathons, and team-building activities.
How to apply
We recruit for all of our vacancies on a rolling basis, so we strongly suggest you apply as early as possible.
We look forward to receiving your CV/Resume, which should include the following information:
- Transcripts are taken from your University's Learning Management page, including subject scores, and CPA/GPA scores up to now.
- Education and work experience
- Achievements, awards, certificates
- A portfolio of any relevant work (in English)
- A link to your LinkedIn profile (if any)
Please send your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title [Job application] Security Engineering Intern - Your full name
For more information contact: Mr. Thanh – HR Management. Tel: +84 832 447 899