CyStack is a pioneering cybersecurity company based in Vietnam. We specialize in developing innovative security products for both businesses and individuals, including the bug bounty platform WhiteHub, the password manager Locker, and the automated vulnerability scanner CyStack Web Security.
CyStack's award-winning solutions focus on data protection, cyber attack prevention, and security risk management for enterprises. Our exceptional researchers are renowned speakers at top cybersecurity conferences and skilled bug hunters, acknowledged in the Hall of Fame of global tech giants for discovering critical vulnerabilities.
About the team and role
The marketing team at CyStack is responsible for promoting the company's products, and services, and for creating and executing marketing campaigns. As a technology company, the work of this team also takes place mainly in the digital environment, focusing on writing and distributing content of landing, blogs as well as managing digital advertising campaigns with the support of our ads agency.
We’re looking for a Marketing Manager to oversee product marketing across cybersecurity services (pen-testing, auditing, managed security service) as well as a portfolio of other CyStack products like Locker, and WhiteHub.
In this role, you’ll manage a team of marketers, and copywriters working with Sales, Product, and Engineering to define our roadmap, enable our user-facing teams, and grow awareness and adoption of CyStack's product lines.
- Develop and implement effective marketing strategies to promote the cybersecurity products and services of CyStack
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify new opportunities and stay up-to-date with industry trends
- Plan and oversee the execution of marketing campaigns across various channels, including digital marketing, social media, email marketing, events, and more.
- Manage and mentor a team of marketing professionals to ensure they meet their targets and contribute effectively to the overall marketing strategy.
- Possess strong technical skills and the ability to handle and take over problem-solving when needed to ensure effective marketing operations.
- Analyze the performance of marketing campaigns and use data-driven insights to optimize future efforts.
You may be a suitable candidate for this role if you
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or a related field.
- Have a minimum of 4 years of experience in a marketing role, with proven experience as a Marketing Manager.
- Demonstrate proficiency in digital marketing, social media, and content marketing, showcasing successful development and execution of effective marketing campaigns.
- Exhibit leadership and management skills, with a track record of successfully leading and developing high-performing marketing teams.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Show a broad understanding and an interest in technology and cybersecurity, which are highly appreciated.
- Possess an IELTS score or equivalent (a plus but not mandatory)
- Competitive salary along with social insurance and a 13th-month salary.
- Exciting opportunities to create meaningful contributions in a rapidly expanding company within a thriving industry, collaborating with passionate and experienced colleagues.
- An inspiring and supportive work environment, fostering strong connections with other technology companies.
- Additional benefits include premium health insurance and yearly travel trips.
How to apply
We recruit for all of our vacancies on a rolling basis, so we strongly suggest you apply as early as possible.
We look forward to receiving your CV/Resume, which should include the following information:
- Education and work experience
- Achievements, awards, certificates
- A photo of the IELTS certificate or equivalent (if any)
- A portfolio of any relevant work that demonstrates the required skills (in English)
- A link to your LinkedIn profile (if any)
Please send your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title [Job application] Marketing Manager - Your full name
For more information contact: Mr. Thanh – HR Management. Tel: +84 832 447 899