CyStack is an innovative company in the field of cybersecurity in Vietnam. We are a pioneer in building security products for businesses and individuals, such as the bug bounty platform WhiteHub, the password manager Locker, or the automated vulnerability scanner CyStack Web Security.
CyStack's solutions focus on data protection, cyber attack prevention, and security risk management in the enterprise which won prestigious awards in the cybersecurity industry. Our researchers are regular speakers at world-known cyber security conferences and also talented bug hunters who discovered many critical vulnerabilities in the products and are acknowledged in the Hall of Fame of global tech giants.
About the role
We are seeking a highly motivated Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies that drive growth and revenue for our cybersecurity solutions. They will be responsible for executing and managing all aspects of our digital marketing campaigns, including email marketing, social media, SEO, and PPC
- Develop and implement digital marketing strategies to drive growth and revenue.
- Execute digital ads campaigns on platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and other relevant platforms.
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities and customer insights to improve digital marketing strategies.
- Optimize website content and landing pages for SEO and conversion.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment and effective execution of marketing campaigns.
- Analyze and report on the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns using web analytics tools.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Continuously test and optimize digital marketing campaigns to improve performance.
You may be fit for this role if you
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing with a track record of driving growth and revenue.
- Demonstrated experience with email marketing, social media, SEO, PPC, content marketing, and executing digital ads campaigns on platforms such as Google Ads and Facebook Ads.
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize workload effectively.
- Creative problem solver and strategic thinker with a results-driven mindset.
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools is a plus.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both Vietnamese and English.
- Opportunities to make real impacts in a growing company in a thriving industry, with passionate and experienced colleagues.
- Competitive Salary with Social Insurance and 13th-month salary
- Inspiring and supportive work environment, good connection with other technology companies
- Other benefits: premium health insurance, yearly travel trips…
How to apply
We look forward to receiving your CV/Resume which should include the following information:
- Education and work experience
- Achievements, awards, certificates
- A link to your LinkedIn profile
- A brief introduction about yourself (career aspirations, strengths, weaknesses,…)
- A photo of the English certificate or equivalent
- A portfolio of any relevant work (in English)
Please send your CV/Resume to email@example.com with the title [Job application] Digital Marketing Specialist - Your full name
For more information contact: Ms. Trang – Talent Recruiter. Tel: +84 97 289 3407