CyStack is a pioneering cybersecurity company based in Vietnam. We specialize in developing innovative security products for both businesses and individuals, including the bug bounty platform WhiteHub, the password manager Locker, and the automated vulnerability scanner CyStack Web Security.
CyStack's award-winning solutions focus on data protection, cyber attack prevention, and security risk management for enterprises. Our exceptional researchers are renowned speakers at top cybersecurity conferences and skilled bug hunters, acknowledged in the Hall of Fame of global tech giants for discovering critical vulnerabilities.
About the team and role
The Design team works across many types of product initiatives at CyStack - from our brand voice and websites to events, web and mobile products, primary qualitative and quantitative research, and even printed publications. And since CyStack’s main audience is other people who build products, we agonize over and take pride in crafting user-friendly and user-focused experiences.
We’re looking for an experienced product designer to lead our design efforts and help define the vision, product strategy, and user experience of a new, yet-to-be-announced product space. As part of the CyStack product team, you’ll be joining a team of security engineers, software engineers, and product managers who have many years of experience in building security software for users.
- Drive the end-to-end product design executions, involving foundational research, concept creation, iteration, and validation.
- Guide product design decisions and outcomes to implement smooth experiences, adhering to CyStack’s product excellence principles
- Work closely with engineers and product managers to define both the long-term strategy and the short-term tactics for our upcoming initiatives
- Focus on what you can do best - whether that’s sketches, wireframes, prototypes, designs, or code and you’ll have the opportunity to sharpen the skills you’re looking to develop
- Partner closely with our user research team; drive and support UX research projects
- Participate in design reviews; share your work regularly with the design and company leadership teams
- Understand the array of technical constraints, user goals, and business requirements that shape a product
- Design other publications like landing pages, banners, advertising images, eBooks, etc. consistent with brand guidelines.
You may be a suitable candidate for this role if you
- Have an exceptional portfolio that demonstrates strong product and visual design sensibilities; have experience in creating concepts and customer journeys, specifying interaction details, and prototyping internally as well as with users
- Are an expert in either UI, UX, or visual design, but also skilled in more disciplines across product design
- Love working with other designers to help them learn and grow, and have them help you learn and grow
- Are skilled in explaining your work, process, and decisions to cross-functional stakeholders and crave feedback to help you produce your best work
- Can prototype experiences, including the ability to gauge the appropriate fidelity for the objective
- Care about details and are excited to keep pushing your work until it is pixel-perfect
- Are uncompromisingly service-minded towards our users and your colleagues, but able to set and achieve priorities that find the balance between benefiting the project, the design team, and all of CyStack
- Are proficient in using UI-UX design tools and 2D graphic design such as Figma/Sketch, Adobe Toolkit (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign...)
- Have 2+ years of relevant design experience at a tech, product-driven company
- Salary: $700 USD - $2000 USD per month (depends on your skills), with Social Insurance and a 13th-month salary
- Exciting opportunities to create meaningful contributions in a rapidly expanding company within a thriving industry, collaborating with passionate and experienced colleagues.
- An inspiring and supportive work environment, fostering strong connections with other technology companies.
- Additional benefits include premium health insurance and yearly travel trips.
How to apply
We look forward to receiving your CV/Resume, which should include the following information:
- Education and work experience
- Achievements, awards, certificates
- A link to your online portfolio (Dribbble, Behance, or equivalent)
- A link to your LinkedIn profile
- A brief introduction about yourself (career aspirations, strengths, weaknesses,...)
Please send your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title [Job application] Senior Product Designer - Your full name