CyStack is a pioneering cybersecurity company based in Vietnam. We specialize in developing innovative security products for both businesses and individuals, including the bug bounty platform WhiteHub, the password manager Locker, and the automated vulnerability scanner CyStack Web Security.
CyStack's award-winning solutions focus on data protection, cyber attack prevention, and security risk management for enterprises. Our exceptional researchers are renowned speakers at top cybersecurity conferences and skilled bug hunters, acknowledged in the Hall of Fame of global tech giants for discovering critical vulnerabilities.
- Design, build and maintain Android or iOS apps
- Develop Android or iOS payment applications for a variety of devices and form factors
- Work with engineers, product managers, designers, and stakeholders across the company to bring new features and products to CyStack’s mobile users
- Work with user research and product design to understand users and address their needs
You may be a suitable candidate for this role if you
- Have a strong technical background, with over 2 years of experience in Mobile development, specialize in React Native, Swift, Objective C and Java
- Listen well and internalize the best ideas from all over the organization while also setting a vision that others are excited to get behind
- Prefer simple solutions and designs over complex ones, and have a good intuition for what is lasting and scalable
- Thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Can put yourself in the shoes of your users and be a steward of crafting great developer and consumer experiences
- Competitive salary along with social insurance and a 13th-month salary.
- Exciting opportunities to create meaningful contributions in a rapidly expanding company within a thriving industry, collaborating with passionate and experienced colleagues.
- An inspiring and supportive work environment, fostering strong connections with other technology companies.
- Additional benefits include premium health insurance and yearly travel trips.
How to apply
We look forward to receiving your CV/Resume, which should include the following information:
- Education and work experience
- Achievements, awards, certificates
- A link to your LinkedIn profile
- A brief introduction about yourself (career aspirations, strengths, weaknesses,...)
Please send your CV/Resume to email@example.com with the title [Job application] Senior Mobile Engineer - Your full name