CyStack is a pioneering cybersecurity company based in Vietnam. We specialize in developing innovative security products for both businesses and individuals, including the bug bounty platform WhiteHub, the password manager Locker, and the automated vulnerability scanner CyStack Web Security.
CyStack's award-winning solutions focus on data protection, cyber attack prevention, and security risk management for enterprises. Our exceptional researchers are renowned speakers at top cybersecurity conferences and skilled bug hunters, acknowledged in the Hall of Fame of global tech giants for discovering critical vulnerabilities.
About the team and role
The Content Team is part of the Marketing department at CyStack. This team is responsible for the writing and editing of content related to CyStack's cybersecurity products and services, including but not limited to press releases, product documents, and articles on our websites, blogs, and social networks.
- Plan, edit, and manage impactful content for CyStack's website (in particular, the landing pages and blog) to educate readers and attract new fans to our platforms and services.
- Incorporate SEO best practices into blog articles.
- Manage and grow a team of copywriters; provide training to new hires.
- Prepare business materials upon request.
You may be a suitable candidate for this role if you
- Are fluent in English (especially reading and writing). Prizes in the National English Academic Competition of Gifted Students, IELTS Reading and Writing from 7.5, or equivalent are a plus.
- Are familiar with SEO best practices and common writing style guides.
- Have good research and writing skills, with strong attention to detail. Your writing in both Vietnamese and English should be concise, clear, and to the point.
- Have a broad understanding and an interest in technology.
- Have experience in leading a team of copywriters (a plus, not a must).
- Have a background in technology, and cybersecurity (a plus, not a must).
- Competitive salary along with social insurance and a 13th-month salary.
- Exciting opportunities to create meaningful contributions in a rapidly expanding company within a thriving industry, collaborating with passionate and experienced colleagues.
- An inspiring and supportive work environment, fostering strong connections with other technology companies.
- Additional benefits include premium health insurance and yearly travel trips.
How to apply
We recruit for all of our vacancies on a rolling basis, so we strongly suggest you apply as early as possible.
We look forward to receiving your CV/Resume, which should include the following information:
- Education and work experience
- Achievements, awards, certificates
- A photo of the IELTS certificate or equivalent
- A portfolio of any relevant work (in English)
- A link to your LinkedIn profile (if any)
- Links to the blogs you’ve managed (if any)
- Links to the writing pieces that show your editorial skills with SEO incorporated (if any)
Please send your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title [Job application] Content Marketing - Your full name
For more information contact: Mr. Thanh – HR Management. Tel: +84 832 447 899