CyStack is a pioneering cybersecurity company based in Vietnam. We specialize in developing innovative security products for both businesses and individuals, including the bug bounty platform WhiteHub, the password manager Locker, and the automated vulnerability scanner CyStack Web Security.
CyStack's award-winning solutions focus on data protection, cyber attack prevention, and security risk management for enterprises. Our exceptional researchers are renowned speakers at top cybersecurity conferences and skilled bug hunters, acknowledged in the Hall of Fame of global tech giants for discovering critical vulnerabilities.
About the role
We are seeking a talented and experienced Business Development to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities for our cybersecurity solutions in the sales sector. You will be expected to work closely with the marketing and technical teams to understand the market and promote our offerings to potential clients.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive business development strategy to identify and pursue new sales opportunities for CyStack's cybersecurity solutions.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers in target industries to increase awareness and drive the adoption of our products and services.
- Create and deliver compelling sales presentations and proposals to potential clients.
- Work closely with our security team to ensure solutions for customers are implemented effectively and successfully.
- Track and report on sales activity and progress using our CRM system.
- Conduct research and gather market intelligence to stay up-to-date on industry trends and competitor activity.
You may be a suitable candidate for this role if you
- Have a proven track record in business development or sales, preferably in the cybersecurity or technology industry.
- Possess a strong understanding of cybersecurity solutions and their applications in the business world.
- Exhibit excellent communication and presentation skills, capable of articulating complex ideas and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Are proactive, self-motivated, and results-driven, with a passion for sales.
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, or a related field.
- Are fluent in English at a professional level. Having an IELTS score of 6.0 or equivalent is a plus.
- Competitive salary along with social insurance and a 13th-month salary.
- Exciting opportunities to create meaningful contributions in a rapidly expanding company within a thriving industry, collaborating with passionate and experienced colleagues.
- An inspiring and supportive work environment, fostering strong connections with other technology companies.
- Additional benefits include premium health insurance and yearly travel trips.
How to apply
We look forward to receiving your CV/Resume, which should include the following information:
- Education and work experience
- Achievements, awards, certificates
- A link to your LinkedIn profile
- A brief introduction about yourself (career aspirations, strengths, weaknesses,…)
- A photo of the English certificate or equivalent
- A portfolio of any relevant work (in English)
Please send your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title [Job application] Business Development - Your full name
For more information contact: Mr. Thanh – Human Resource Management. Tel: +84 832 447 899