CyStack is a pioneering cybersecurity company based in Vietnam. We specialize in developing innovative security products for both businesses and individuals, including the bug bounty platform WhiteHub, the password manager Locker, and the automated vulnerability scanner CyStack Web Security.
CyStack's award-winning solutions focus on data protection, cyber attack prevention, and security risk management for enterprises. Our exceptional researchers are renowned speakers at top cybersecurity conferences and skilled bug hunters, acknowledged in the Hall of Fame of global tech giants for discovering critical vulnerabilities.
- Prepare and execute manual test activities for new product developments on desktop application, web application, mobile application.
- Design test plans and test cases.
- Analyze and review project requirements.
You may be a suitable candidate for this role if you
- Have a careful, meticulous working style and follow the process.
- Have effective communication skills and be energetic and enthusiastic at work.
- Have knowledge of testing and software development processes.
- Have a basic coding background and be ready to adapt various automation tools.
- Be able to diagnose problems.
- Be able to document for testing process.
- Be able to manage work with project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- Be trained and work in a professional cybersecurity research environment.
- Directly involved in product development with thousands of users.
- Participate in extracurricular activities of the company and receive support for internship expenses.
How to apply
We look forward to receiving your CV/Resume which should include the following information:
- Education and work experience
- Achievements, awards, certificates
- A link to your online portfolio (Dribbble, Behance, or equivalent)
- A link to your LinkedIn profile
- A brief introduction about yourself (career aspirations, strengths, weaknesses,...)
Please send your CV/Resume to email@example.com with the title [Job application] Intern Software Tester - Your full name