CyStack is a pioneering cybersecurity company based in Vietnam. We specialize in developing innovative security products for both businesses and individuals, including the bug bounty platform WhiteHub, the password manager Locker, and the automated vulnerability scanner CyStack Web Security.
CyStack's award-winning solutions focus on data protection, cyber attack prevention, and security risk management for enterprises. Our exceptional researchers are renowned speakers at top cybersecurity conferences and skilled bug hunters, acknowledged in the Hall of Fame of global tech giants for discovering critical vulnerabilities.
About the team and role
The Engineering Team is responsible for software development at CyStack. Our products are in the cybersecurity industry and are typically cloud-based software.
As a member of this team, you will be directly involved in the development and assurance of the stability and scalability of our cybersecurity software. You will work with the Product team, DevOps team, and Security team to bring the product to the users.
- Develop high-quality web applications using modern front-end frameworks such as React, or Vue.js
- Collaborate with designers to create beautiful and intuitive user interfaces
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code
- Troubleshoot and debug issues with web applications
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends in front-end development
- Work with back-end developers to integrate front-end applications with back-end services
- Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback
You may be a suitable candidate for this role if you
- Have a strong foundation in web development, and are familiar with React.js and Vue.js.
- Possess a good understanding of HTTP APIs and web technologies.
- Demonstrate a passion for creating intuitive and engaging user interfaces.
- Exhibit the ability to work well in a team, with good communication and collaboration skills.
- Have a proven track record of optimizing source code and using design patterns to achieve efficient and scalable solutions.
- Competitive salary along with social insurance and a 13th-month salary.
- Exciting opportunities to create meaningful contributions in a rapidly expanding company within a thriving industry, collaborating with passionate and experienced colleagues.
- An inspiring and supportive work environment, fostering strong connections with other technology companies.
- Additional benefits include premium health insurance and yearly travel trips.
How to apply
We recruit for all of our vacancies on a rolling basis, so we strongly suggest you apply as early as possible.
We look forward to receiving your CV/Resume, which should include the following information:
- Education and work experience
- Achievements, awards, certificates
- A portfolio of any relevant work (in English)
- A link to your LinkedIn profile (if any)
Please send your CV/Resume to email@example.com with the title [Job application] Front-End Engineer - Your full name
For more information contact: Mr. Thanh – HR Management. Tel: +84 832 447 899