CyStack is a pioneering cybersecurity company based in Vietnam. We specialize in developing innovative security products for both businesses and individuals, including the bug bounty platform WhiteHub, the password manager Locker, and the automated vulnerability scanner CyStack Web Security.
CyStack's award-winning solutions focus on data protection, cyber attack prevention, and security risk management for enterprises. Our exceptional researchers are renowned speakers at top cybersecurity conferences and skilled bug hunters, acknowledged in the Hall of Fame of global tech giants for discovering critical vulnerabilities.
About the role
We are seeking a highly motivated Social Media Manager to join a go-to-market project about password management called Locker. Locker is a password manager that goes beyond the mere concept of password management. Locker stores your sensitive data, logs you into your favorite sites, scans for data breaches, and more.
The ideal candidate will have experience in managing marketing activities on social networking platforms that promote organic engagement for our product. They will be responsible for executing and managing all aspects of our networking platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, LinkedIn, and Forum.
- Create and implement a marketing strategy for the brand on social media.
- Own all branded social media channels (including building new ones if/when they become relevant).
- Design and implement platform-specific marketing strategies that align with overall business goals.
- Design and implement campaigns of different scopes on social media channels.
- Measure, test, and report on social media strategies and campaigns with specific analytics tools.
- Create and/or manage all social media content, including text, images, infographics, videos, podcasts, etc.
- Own and build a social media content publishing calendar.
- Manage, edit, approve, and schedule all posts for all platforms.
- Plan and monitor all paid social media campaigns, including influencer partnerships (KOLs).
- Perform social media listening and social media monitoring using the right tools (social listening).
- Attracting brand followers and fans on social media platforms.
- Stay up to date on trends and tools in social media, marketing, technology and advertising.
- Contribute and/or own crisis, PR and social media policies.
- Contribute to and/or own the company's social media policies.
You may be a suitable candidate for this role if you
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
- Have a proven track record of at least 2 years in social media management, driving growth.
- Possess excellent communication and collaboration skills, enabling you to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Are a creative problem solver and strategic thinker, focused on achieving results.
- Have experience with marketing automation and CRM tools (a plus).
- Demonstrate good written and verbal communication skills in both Vietnamese and English.
- Competitive salary along with social insurance and a 13th-month salary.
- Exciting opportunities to create meaningful contributions in a rapidly expanding company within a thriving industry, collaborating with passionate and experienced colleagues.
- An inspiring and supportive work environment, fostering strong connections with other technology companies.
- Additional benefits include premium health insurance and yearly travel trips.
How to apply
We look forward to receiving your CV/Resume, which should include the following information:
- Education and work experience
- Achievements, awards, certificates
- A link to your LinkedIn profile
- A brief introduction about yourself (career aspirations, strengths, weaknesses,…)
- A photo of the English certificate or equivalent
- A portfolio of any relevant work (in English)
Please send your CV/Resume to email@example.com with the title [Job application] Social Media Manager - Your full name
For more information contact: Mr. Thanh – HR Management. Tel: +84 832 447 899